Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Interview with the Diva

My friend Rajat suggested that i try this out.So here goes.Know thy blogger better!


WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not to my knowledge

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few days ago,curled up in my bed all alone.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's legible and has a nice slant to it so I guess yes.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I prefer fish and seafood to meat.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not human kids,do dogs and puppies count?

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Sarcasm? Who does justice to sarcasm these days?

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I want to but I'm not sure if my insides do.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal that much.

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I prefer sandals or letting my feet go commando.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with chocolate.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Facial expression or its lack thereof.

RED OR PINK?
Pink!

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The fact that I love cynicism.

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My pet rabbits, and all other animals that I've known and loved and are now no more.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark brown cuordroy pants and no shoes.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
An apple

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound the keys of the keyboard being hammered upon.

IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
A deep,misty blue.

FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of coffee,dogs(very offensive but very comforting) and new books.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
That's classified information.

DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU?
I wasn't tagged by anyone, but the person who suggested this seems real nice.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Football(what Americans call soccer)

HAIR COLOR?
Black

EYE COLOR?
Brown

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Deception

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Deep blue

SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

HUGS OR KISSES?
I love to get both but prefer giving hugs.

FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate fudge with ice cream

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
'The Rainbow' by D.H. Lawrence

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The table is my mouse pad!

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
A silly reality show followed by a sillier soap opera.

FAVORITE SOUND?
The ticking sound of a dog's feet.

ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles

WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Uh Kolkata?

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can read the thoughts of dogs(I think I can).

WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kolkata(known as Calcutta when I was born).

2 comments:

Devadutta D Ghat said...

>WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
>A few days ago,curled up in my bed all alone.

Why?

La Diva! said...

Mostly out of self pity.