Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yet Another Useless Apology

As a rule of thumb divas never apologize for anything, but since I'm not your average diva with an eye for anarchy here's an apology. There may be several inconsistencies in my blog. I may say one thing in an entry and revoke it in the next one, but isn't that what being a diva is all about? Asking for champagne and caviar one moment and then turning it down the next moment, threatening to throw a tantrum if there is no red wine and cheese. So in light of developments that are less anachronistic than they seem; I apologize sincerely and without humility for my half hearted attempt at being such a diva!

2 comments:

Abhijit Pai said...

"To err is human, to forgive divine.", someone said. I hereby put in my candidature for divinity.

La Diva! said...

Thus I genuflect your holiness.