Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Le blog de président

El Diva is amused! With my French skills tending abysmally towards zero, I used google's language tools to come up with the French title. I am still amazed at how the French love to blog. I read somewhere that France has the highest number of bloggers. I came across the blog of Jacques Chirac. It's in French and I don't understand a word of it. Still, I find it noteworthy that as an 'elderly' man, he still bothers to maintain (or let someone else maintain) a blog. A far cry from Indian politicians who block blogs after a terror attack has occured( the way they block blogs is far more hilarious than the assumptions they make about blogs).
So here is the link. http://www.jacqueschirac.org

ps: To all the citizens of France, you may or may not think highly of your president but at least he has a blog!!!

No comments: