Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bondage

Try and see if anything below makes sense. I've spent too many years of my life trying to make sense of what I write, I officially give up. If you have any questions, keep them to yourself, I don't have any answers.

Bondage is my favourite indulgence. The kind of intoxicant that gets me high on self pity. The kind of drug that is mightier than the pen, the sword and now the keyboard. I am bound by convention, so I write to please. I am bound by the lines I draw around my life's circumference. I can't move away, I can only shrink into miniscule anonymity. The chains were given to me when I was born. I chose to fetter myself in their embrace. I don't know if I can free myself. The pleasure of bondage eats on me but it feeds my secret vanity. I am one with it! Amen.

ps:Didn't make any sense did it?

No comments: