Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Alone All the Way

For the benefit of all those who wonder why I chose to call my blog 'Alone all the way', I am a bit of a loner. My friends may disagree, superficially I am almost an extrovert, but sometimes all I want is to be completely alone , free from human intervention.
I love to feel the thin space in the room. I love looking at the plain walls and the inanimate objects. I don't mind the presence of my dog Jojo because on some level, she too is a strong, quiet impulsive loner. I don't always like to hear voices around me. I need to be in a place where I can be free from fear, or shame or the other things that human intervention unintentionally thrusts upon you. I don't always say what I think because that belongs to me. It is that part of myself that I don't share with the rest.
Call me 'dark and brooding', but being alone and being lonely are not the same thing. Here' s to wherever this blog goes.
Anusree.

1 comment:

Ashish said...

"being alone and being lonely are not the same thing"..... i couldnt figure out to capture this spirit ...blessed r those who enjoy being loner n thoughts manifest into something productive ....
struggling to reach there